WORK AVAILABLE. EXCELLENT PAY.
ReAction Tree is seeking a Grounds Worker to join our Tree Care team. Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Cutting, chipping, and loading logs, brush, and limbs
- Operating a chainsaw, chipper, handsaw, pole saw and Avant in a safe manner
- Providing support for arborist and other crew members by controlling lowering ropes, limbs, and persons from above
- Job site cleanup
- Supplying tools for tree workers
- Working with the crew to complete tree care and landscaping jobs
- Driving a truck with a trailer
- Assisting with equipment maintenance
- Adheres to company safety standards at all times, including the use of PPE
Since 1991, ReAction Tree has proudly provided the best tree care services to customers in the Metro Detroit area. We keep our employees up to date with the latest industry trends and technologies by sending them to seminars and trade shows. Members of our Tree Care team are on time, professional and respect one another. At ReAction Tree, safety is our #1 priority.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Valid driver’s license required. CDL highly desirable.
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Hard working, reliable, honest, and able to report for work regularly and punctually
- Able to follow written and verbal directions
- Must have, or be able to obtain, a medical card and pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Prior experience in Forestry, Arboriculture or Landscape preferred but not required
- Able to stand for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 50 pounds
- Performing repetitive movements throughout the day
- Able to work effectively in an outdoor environment, including exposure to heat/cold and a variety of weather conditions
Serious inquiries only.
Please email adam AT reactiontree DOT com with your resume/work experience for consideration and put GROUNDS in the subject line.